Medium is an online publishing platform with the huge active community. You can make your blog there and engage with your users and Medium readers. You still need to promote your articles yourself. Medium is a high-traffic community, but you are not the only one who competes for attention.
Basics of writing on Medium. How to write, edit, publish and add your article to publications:
- FAQ from Medium on Writing.
- Useful keyboard shortcuts.
- How to insert code blocks & inline code to your articles.
- Tips and tricks for Medium writers.
- How to add draft or post to publication.
- What are the pros and cons of publishing via Medium vs. your own domain? via Quora.
- Tip on how to see all your followers on your Medium collection
Articles, where you can find what topics, titles, collections, tags, categories and post length are popular for Medium readers:
- How to write Medium stories people will actually read by Quincy Larson.
- Guide from Medium team on making your publicatio(basically, your blog) and nice tutorial How to Make Your Publication Look Great by Elizabeth Tobey.
- Medium’s Most Recommended Stories of 2016 by Levent Aşkan.
- How to Win at Medium (advice on the title, text formatting & images) by Elizabeth Tobey.
- 35 Actionable Tips to Grow Your Medium Blog (timing, some promotional tips) by Ali Mese.
- What I learned from analyzing the top 252 Medium stories of 2016 by Quincy Larson.
Publishing on Medium or elsewhere removes all your technology hassles. It's a good place to start implementing your content marketing strategy.