Business model is the most difficult part of any side-project. We struggle in asking people to pay for your product or service. Usually, we don't know what is the right way to build sustainable profit over the time. But business is about making money. So we need to learn how to choose the right business model & pricing strategy and charge our users:
- Let's startup with the basics: Business Model Canvas Explained video and one more great video from Steve Blank.
- On Pricing and Discounts by Jon Loomer.
- How Much is Your App, Skill and Time Worth? by Peter Witham. It's more a philosophical read from my friend, who tries to prevent you from charging the low price for your mobile apps or any other product.
- Psychological Pricing: A Gigantic List of Strategies by Nick Kolenda.
- Picking a pricing strategy for your SaaS product by Des Traynor, Intercom co-founder.
- Why You Should Change Your SaaS Pricing Every 6 Months by Jordan T. McBride.
- 9 Pricing Strategies to Explode Your Revenue (Backed by Psychology) by Nico Moreno.
- Hacking Competitive Pricing Analysis with Scraping by Matthew Barby.