Communication is the key to building any kind of relationships. Every social community has its own rules. Business people will prefer concise value driven messages, when engineers are more open to deep well-thought-out talk. I encourage you to learn these social rules before writing a single line of LinkedIn invitation:
- How to Write Emails Like a CEO by Andrew Torba.
- 5 rules for good email etiquette by Mattan Griffel.
- Silicon Valley Etiquette by Romain Serman.
🔎 How and where to find partners:
- Tips on the New LinkedIn Search and Writing LinkedIn Requests by Aja Frost.
- 15 Places Where You Can Find Prospects, Other than LinkedIn by Cathy Patalas.
- How to Network at a Conference from wikiHow.
- How to generated $91 735 in revenue from tech conferences: Guide for finding clients at events from YouTeam.
- How to Use Conferences to Grow Your Startup podcast by Hiten Shah & Steli Efti.
- How To Create A Follow Up Email in 5 Simple Steps by Hubspot team.
Check these guides on building partnerships (both for software & physical products):
- Co-Marketing: How to Reach New Customers With Strategic Partnerships by Braveen Kumar. Recommendations will suit companies, who have physical products.